Apr 12, 2010 at 12:32 PM

There was no DynamicMethod in OB 1. But it has been introduced in OB2. What is the differences between DynamicMethod and old implementation? I was looking for changes doc but I was not able to find any. What about if we like to use Unity in environment where it doesn't support Reflection.Emit? 

Apr 12, 2010 at 11:27 PM

It's a total replacement for the old, reflection for everything implementation. There's no explicit changes doc. If you want to replace it, provide a new implementation of IBuildPlanCreator and IBuildPlan and do whatever you want.

Apr 19, 2010 at 2:00 PM

Thanks, Chris. I emailed a couple of times but I think you are busy ... 

Are you familiar with Mono Cecil? Could you please help to change DyanmicMethod that use Mono Cecil? I'm having a lot of problems with Cecil and I don't get much help from Cecil's community as well.. I can't find any doc 

Apr 19, 2010 at 9:45 PM

Microsoft's Legal department forbids me from looking at anything in Mono (and most other open source) to avoid IP contamination. So no, I'm afraid I can't help you.

If this is about getting things working on the phone, it would probably be easier to simply use InjectionFactory for everything. You don't get the automatic selection of properties and methods, but everything else would just work.