Microsoft Unity 2.1 for Silverlight - May 2011 Release
Welcome to the release of Microsoft Unity 2.1 for Silverlight!
This optional minor release of Unity for Silverlight adds support for virtual method and interface interception.
For a rich development environment, the following are recommended:
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows® 7 Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate; Windows Server 2003 R2; Windows Server 2008 with Service Pack 2; Windows Server 2008 R2; or Windows Vista with Service Pack 2.
- Microsoft Silverlight 4 or Silverlight 5 Beta.
To run the unit tests, the following are also required:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Development System (any edition).
- Microsoft Silverlight 4 Tools for Visual Studio 2010.
- Silverlight Unit Testing Framework (part of the Silverlight 4 Toolkit April 2010).
- Moq v3.1 assemblies.
If these dependencies are not met, you may not be able to use certain features of Unity for Silverlight.
The following learning resources are recommended:
Microsoft would appreciate feedback on any issues found, or any other general comments on this release.
To report a bug, use online
. Other feedback or questions can be posted on the
Unity Codeplex forum