Microsoft Unity 2.1 - May 2011 Release, Aug 2012 Release
Welcome to the release of Microsoft Unity 2.1!
This optional service release of Unity (2.1.505.0) contains fixes to the Unity Interception Extension:
For the list of fixes in the August 2012 Update (2.1.505.2) please see
For a rich development environment, the following are recommended:
- Supported architectures: x86 and x64.
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows® 7 Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate; Windows Server 2003 R2; Windows Server 2008 with Service Pack 2; Windows Server 2008 R2; or Windows Vista with Service Pack 2.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 with Service Pack 1 or Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0.
To run the unit tests, the following are also required:
- Microsoft Visual Studio® 2008 Development System with Service Pack 1 (any edition) or Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Development System (any edition).
- Visual Studio 2010 Premium, Visual Studio 2010 Professional, or Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate edition.
- Moq v3.1 assemblies.
If these dependencies are not met, you may not be able to use certain features of Unity.
The following learning resources are recommended:
Microsoft would appreciate feedback on any issues found, or any other general comments on this release.
To report a bug, use online
. Other feedback or questions can be posted on the
Unity Codeplex forum