Other Available Downloads
This is the Unity 1.1 refresh. It's mainly bug fixes from the 1.0 release.
What’s New in Unity 1.1?
- Remove all obsolete ObjectBuilder code;
- Fix the bug: lifetime managers with open generic types;
- Fix the bug: RegisterType was overriding RegisterInstance;
- Performance improvement when resolving singletons;
- Made some internal classes public to make it easier to write certain type of extensions (the ones that need to customize how the dependencies are resolved;
- Improved error messages when value resolution fails.
What’s NOT in Unity yet?
- Interception mechanism is not implemented yet; it is on top of our Unity backlog though. Policy Injection Application Block can still be used if AOP functionality is needed;
- No tool support for DI configuration.
Unity 1.1 InstallerIntegrated Documentation for VS 2005Integrated Documentation for VS 2008
Certainly lightweight, and very easy to understand Object Builder 2. Performance is excellent
on Oct 22, 2008 at 3:56 PM
The flexibility gain in the software just by using the configuration based containers is great. We switch from test to demo to production setup by changing few lines in the configuration files. For simple scenarios, just look at the samples and start to be productiv. A must use for me in any upcomming software project.
Thanks for the effort and keep the pace, looking forward to version 1.2
on Oct 3, 2008 at 6:22 AM
Awesome work! This is the best and easiest injection block I've ever used. Thanks.
on Aug 23, 2008 at 6:48 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.