I need source code for Unity 2.0

Aug 16, 2010 at 12:35 AM

Hi,

I need the Source Code for Unity 2.0 because I need to strong name the assembly. I haven't been able to find it on this site. Does anyone know where I can get it?

Aug 16, 2010 at 2:13 AM

It's checked into the source code tab here, or you can get it in the standalone unity download on MSDN.

Aug 16, 2010 at 3:34 PM
ctavares wrote:

It's checked into the source code tab here, or you can get it in the standalone unity download on MSDN.

Thanks for your response. However, I am looking for the source code that goes with the stable release. The source code located on this site was released in April, so I didn't think that it was the code for the latest release. I have already been to the link that you sent me and downloaded the application block, but the source code was not included. Any other suggestions?

Aug 16, 2010 at 5:43 PM
Edited Aug 16, 2010 at 5:44 PM

Yes, it is. There should be a zip file in the install directory with the source code in it. If there isn't somebody on MSDN edited our MSI after the fact, or you've downloaded something completely wrong and I'd like to know where you got it so I can fix it.

If you go to the start menu, there should be Start>Microsoft patterns & practices>Microsoft Unity Application Block 2.0>Unity Application Block Source Code.

Also, the source code here IS the code from the stable release. We delayed releasing the standalone unity installer a little to finish up Entlib first, but that code is what was released.

Aug 18, 2010 at 12:54 PM
And here's code online: http://www.symbolsource.org/Public/Metadata/Project/Microsoft-Enterprise-Library/5.0---April-2010/Release/All/Microsoft.Practices.Unity.Interception